The Georgia SoftWorks Telnet Server is the only industrial quality Telnet Server for Windows suitable for demanding RF Hand Held Terminal Applications such as warehousing, manufacturing, grocery stores and more.
Georgia SoftWorks pioneered their products to fit the needs of the data communications and telecommunications world. They looked at what RF Terminal and Barcode devices needed.
What do RF applications need?
- Quick connectivity, fast and reliable performance, and consistent and correct operation
- The highest failure detection and recovery technology available. Failure detection and recovery is what separates the toys from the tools.
- Compatibility with multiple vendors equipment providing ease of operation
- RF applications require quick connectivity, fast and reliable performance, and consistent and correct operation
- RF applications demand the highest failure detection and recovery technology available. Failure Detection and recovery is what separates the toys from the tools!
- Compatibility with multiple vendors equipment providing ease of operation is a must
So, that is what they created! The GSW UTS (Telnet Server and SSH Server) delivers on all accounts.
“Our chief engineer designed the telnet server to be reliable, robust, consistent, fast, and extensible. These are not just sales words to us, they have real meaning. Reliable in that it does what it is supposed to when it is supposed to, it is dependable, trustworthy. Robust in that it can handle difficult industrial situations, useful features, and resilient to failure. Consistent so that you know what to expect. It behaves the same way time after time. Fast in that performance is essential. Everything from how fast the characters are echoed to the memory and processor requirements for large numbers of sessions had to be taken into account.” – GSW
By using the GSW UTS, the RF wireless mobile device application developer is able to create more generalized applications that will easily work with a variety of manufactures hardware. In addition to development and maintenance cost savings for application developers, this added flexibility allows heterogeneous systems to exist allowing customers to utilize existing hardware.
Georgia SoftWorks is committed to providing the best Telnet/SSH solution for the RF wireless market. Some tailored features include:
- Performance – it is FAST FAST FAST!!
- Team Services– Incredible collaboration technology for SSH/Telnet. Team Members Helping Team Members
- Logon Scripting to automatically launch your application upon connection
- Session Saver – After client or link failures, reconnect to a Saved Session and resume work in progress, exactly where you left off!•Logon Scripting to automatically launch your application upon connection
- Automatic Logon – Quickly re-establish the session by pre-configuring the Host, Domain, User ID and Password. When coupled with Session Saver you are back in operation with minimal time lost.
- Certificate Based Logon – A fast and extremely secure way to autologon. Again, couple with Session Saver
- SSO through NTLM and Kerberous
- Environment variables to eliminate most prompting
- Refresh the screen by entering “CTRL-R”. Many time RF systems may drop a packet of data and the screen will need to be refreshed.
- Settable screen size to accommodate screens smaller than 25×80
- Extremely flexible Color to Monochrome mapping
- Extremely flexible Color to Grayscale mapping
- Multiple levels of failure detection. Including configurable times
- Pass through Printing, Client side printing
- Security – The absolute most secure END to End, Telnet, SSH Server available. Don’t be fooled by others.